Friday, February 10, 2006

slowly and silently the trees grow
watered and fed by the earth

a fragment.

i wish i was better.

at something.

sit by my fireside- dont mind the gas flames
let them flicker and lull you.
see my reality and hear my tale.

i'm not a writer- no, not me
i 'm too tiny to stand out in a crowd.

don't open my notebook, dont read that
poetry for now is dead.

i've filed away my confused ramblings
even archived, they hang heavy on my soul.

transpiration
like tears on my
window.

they failed, the haiku did
and something within me has died.

rejected and dejected
the I.

sporus, that thing of silk
that delicate white curd of asses milk?

flipped and flopped.

10 comments:

Roshomon said...

U r so good at this!

: M : said...

good at bein depressed?

Anonymous said...

..ull get a job soon don wory..but keep trying..

gud luc & this is a gud wrk..

O:)

D'yer Mak'er said...

rejected and dejected
the I

...doesn't matter if you're... if it's not you who does that... we get rejected n' dejected only when we do it ourselves with us... n' if you feel like doin that too...

don't!

p.s. did i say please!!??

D'yer Mak'er said...

@Roshomon + @C A F F E I N E - A D D I C T

U r so good at this!

good at bein depressed?


... naah!.. good at bein you..

p.s. awfully sorry for the breach... you both have the right to be angry... but i still have the right to say i'm sorry!!

: M : said...

@ vinx- i wasnt depressed abt getting a job..i still have a semester of studies t go.

: M : said...

was depressed about my poetry which seemed to be..well..turning mechanical.

Φ said...

hmm i knw what u mean by mechanical..try diff patterns and types we r around to tell u whats the best style and what needs to be worked on..

remember ur prose and poetry mix those were gud..but honestly how much ever u alter ur meters, trochees, spondees and what nt..u end up with some combi or the other..else it wud b a dry prose in a poetic pattern..jus try..u'd get honest feedback from ppl..

also..u get to be so choosy on certain topics u write these days. The topics u choose to write are like templates..so predictable..change that..

well jus a suggestion med..we don feel its way 2 dry or anything..I enjoy reading it..

in my words its a sensible f** post.. :D

: M : said...

templates...predictable???

anup.777 said...

u r a gr8 writer ... and u'll stand out in the crowd ... if u want to ... U can do anything buddy! I know it!