Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I have been tagged before; I haven't much liked it. I don't like to be very up close and personal. Anyway, let's get this over and done with (I'm sorry to sound ungracious, Anup, but his is how I am).

Sex of my perfect lover: Male ( I'm straight)

Qualities he should have ( alas, ideals don't exist)

8. Accept the fact that women are born nags. But we only do it because we love you so much. :)

7. At least pretend to be clean!

6. be committed; and honor that committment. On again off again things aren't for me.

5. Accept that while I'm a mind reader of sorts, I'm not the bloody Oracle. So don't sulk and pretend everything's okay when its not.

4. Don't pretend to be interested in things I like if you're not, dammit! And don't expect me to understand or like the Godfather.

3. I like romance sometimes. And compliments. But not fake or syrupy ones. And not red roses; they're so damn passe!

2. Understand that when I'm upset I retreat into my shell. Just hold me close and I'll be okay.

1. Love me like crazy...and no one else.

I'm demanding am I not? I'm not tagging another 8 odd people...this skein ends here.

Hang on- perfect lover? Tsk tsk tsk...I don't like to live in sin.

6 comments:

anup.777 said...

lolz... no u r not demanding ... it's perfectly reasonable ... we differ in case of no.8 ... and I loved no.4 and no.2 ... that should make things easy for him! ... Ciao!

D'yer Mak'er said...

i-m-s-o-r-r-y ...hang on..why did i apologize?.... i don't know... just felt like it.. gone through your tag... you seemed so on fire!!!

: M : said...

@ da poet- lol; well i expect men wud have a problem; mine calls me a control freak at times :)

: M : said...

@ d-maker- dude(ette?) u have so many blogs i dont know which one to visit...apology accepted BTW

Pranaadhika Sinha Devburman - Bat said...

great post medha.. and welcome back to the blog world! i dont like being tagged either..gives one a feeling of uhh... dirtiness.like your blog's your own thing and its being cheapened n all.

anyway, do visit my blog if you want.
keep typing!

: M : said...

welcome back..do i like know u? anyway thqnkx...but im majorly drunk right now..will rewplt properly later.


i agree eih u on tags though...