Saturday, February 18, 2006

grant me my frenzy.

"grant me an old man's frenzy
myself must i remake
till i am timon or lear
or that william blake
who beat upon the wall
till truth obeyed his call. "

frenzy to jump into the clear blue beyond...

"and singing still dost soar, and soaring ever singest..."

to climb higher and higher, like a ball of fire.

i want it all. i will not be content with a mouthful of sky.

...

on the non impressionistic level- alan plater's play. only a matter of time.

hilarity combined with philosophy- history- a little bit of every -tory and -sophy.

the best laughter is the kind that provokes thought, like a springboard produces splashes and ripples.

i love the welsh!

5 comments:

the_ego_has_landed said...

"i want it all. i will not be content with a mouthful of sky."

lovely lines...I wish u the best my fren..and when u do get it all..lemme know;)

: M : said...

ty.

anup.777 said...

ya, my fav line too was - "i want it all. i will not be content with a mouthful of sky"

Good one (as usual) .. :)

Roshomon said...

Beautiful lines!

: M : said...

thanks- dont really have a reply to give ergo the inanity of gratitude.