Wednesday, February 22, 2006

remembering home...

walking down the road. Calcutta's roads. with a C A L and drop the friggin Ks. The Left front acting precursor to ekta bloody kapoor's k mania.

it rained last night; the potholes are filled; little grey puddles; a private swimming pool for every bloody crow the city breeds. splash, splish splosh, and someone rams their heavily shod foot through one; displacing the little corner of sky it had reflected.

exiting the train station. sol smiles and all the world is gay.

busy and bitter perhaps; not gay. not unless you count metsex man standing beside his boyfriend, pierced ears glinting silver. i count five studs. five studs, wasted on a man who aint never gonna sire anything.

bloody waste.

the heat, the heat. it slam dunks into my astonished face. i am not ready for this- i dont have my sunglasses on yet; no hanky at the ready, black office trousers letting sol's intrusive rays into my pale skin cells, sweat popping from every pore.

the earth sweats too. slowly releasing pheromone like vapours into the mucousy air.

her dampness reminds me of something.

i am suddenly reminded of my own femininity.

8 comments:

Φ said...

this one is my fav ive read this b4..i remember asking for an extension to this as well :D

..

*nostalgic*

: M : said...

yeah yeah ive edited it out. this is me not my character speaking. memories of home, remembrez toi?

D'yer Mak'er said...

i am suddenly reminded of my own femininity
.. it makes me wonder sometimes... how does it feel?.. when you're "actually" reminded of it(feminity).... sometimes i even get scared....maybe i'm over-reactin.... but are feminism n' carefreeness antonyms.... for they're more often "reminded" of it... be it in the name of biology..... in the name of chemistry.... or whatever.

: M : said...

carefreeness? i wouldsay carefulness, ha ha, cause we are the one's that get caught out, innit? what i meant to imply here was the resemblance of smell- please dont ask me to elaborate any more or else i'll start a treatise on the human gamut of pheromones :D

anup.777 said...

"bloody waste"
lolz ...

You've changed ur avatar pic! ... i liked the earlier one (just my opinion ... no offense intended) ... this one makes u seem moodier ...

Inkblot said...

too close for comfort

: M : said...

i am moody!

: M : said...

@ inkblot- yeah i heard abt the mixup with the other blog, lol, vinx told me :)