Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Ricky made me do it- although he shall never know it -

Three names i go by

Caffeine Addict
PassionatePilgrim
Estemiseria

Three YM ids i have had

chutzpahgal ( several years back)
sunshine_and_sunflowers
talk2caffeineaddict (all history now)

Three Physical Things I like about myself

Full lips/smile- hey its what i like, not what others do
Eyes- even when i wear glasses
hair

Three Physical things I dont like about myself
no matter what i do, i still stay plump
i have flat feet
my nose its like a frogs arse!

three parts of your heritage
am proud to have inherited the best parts of the marwari and upite culture
music and culture- passed on by mom
my faith- although i am now an agnostic

three things that scare me
horror movies and threats of demonic invasions
visions of death by drowning
loss of my creative faculties

three everyday essentials
food- there is a reason im plump!
water- to drink, to shower in, to wash clothes etc. . .
writing- cant get through a day without it

three things im wearing right now
a bathrobe
*blush* clean underwear *blush* !
a fine layer of perspiration

three things i want in a relationship
love
trust
understanding

two truths and a lie
i'm left handed
i'm cross eyed
i've never bitten my nails in my life

three physical things about guys that appeal to me
hair- the longer the better
lips/teeth
eyes

thee things i really want to do right now
have a shower in ice water
drink cold coffee with ice cream
hold someone close

three careers i would consider
writing
teaching- as a lecturer in a university
an environmental journalist

three vacation hotspots
a tour of europe
the usual singapore/bangkok trail- i love bangkok. tis my NYC
simla -manali- kashmir- the mountains around north india

three kids names i like
naman
ashish
mansi

three things to do before i die
write a bestseller
have a dozen kids- or adopt
finish knitting the sweater im making for my sister. its been in the works for over a year now

three things i wish i hadnt done
been such a straight talker
lost touch with some old friends
erased some of my best work in a hissy fit

im laid bare now- literally!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the barer, the better and beautiful ;) he he he

L~

Φ said...

Three letters a twist and also a two;
Which part first wud complete the clue...
Three things bout U, hamMeREd today;
Hidden anagram of a name I shudn say..

gud to stuff bout ya :)..waiting for something u promised :)

Hardeep said...

I have very long hair :-D.
Hehe!

Anonymous said...

hehehe- that was a good anagram :P

CA

: M : said...

hardeep....hmm.....but its all covered up, sadly!!!!