Thursday, June 30, 2005

if i was in a humorous mood, i would smirk at the irony of human life.

when i wanted human contact, i was shunned by it. by friends who refused to see me, or take my calls. by family who looked the other way. when ever i passed. by people who chose to disown my acquaintance in crowded malls and not so crowded intersections.

barely a month has passed. and suddenly the words surges i on me, when all i want is to be left alone, to lick my wounds and crawl into myself and slowly die.

i do not want to heal myself. let this fester and teach me a lesson as long as i live.

i am now an apprecntice- novice- solipsist. and so i shaould remain.

born under an unlucky star?

6 comments:

Blue Athena said...

Hey CA. Like the way you express yourself. :)

Too much despair though :(

Been there, done that. So, I say with the wisdom of the years gone by, life is as good or bad as we think it to be. Hang in there! The sky will clear up soon. :)

: M : said...

mmm-hmmm? i hope it does...i sure hope it does...

Anonymous said...

Its a big big world with a lot of beautiful things to give... just need to open your arm to accept them...

How good will good be if there is no bad you were going through? One life, Live it... :)

: M : said...

one life too much. :|

Hardeep said...

Don't u give up buddy! Everything's gonna be alright.

Deepak Jeswal said...

Perhaps the human contact was always there, and u were just not looking at it correctly. Now that u hv stopped fighting and sitting tired licking ur wounds, u r able to concentrate it better. Take care.