Monday, July 04, 2005

and now i surrender myself to family. let them choose what is right and what is wrong for me.
time and time again i have proved myself incapable of making any correct judgements.
time and time again i have lost faith in myself.
it is time to retire from decision making.
it is time for me to stop thinking about myself. i make the wrong choices anyway.
maybe it is because i have lost all confidence in myself.
but it is a lesson well learnt. i do not know how to judge people. i do not know how to tell the genuine from the insincere.
i am a gullible fool.
now whatever happens to me is solely in mom's hands.
i have given up on myself.

8 comments:

Φ said...

You have not given up..you have submitted yourself to the right hands..

everybody falls the first time trying to walk and she lifts you up..

..so have I..

peace be with u..

Anonymous said...

CA, you were not wrong. The others were wrong when they used and cheated on you. The others were wrong when they could not understand your worth. Never ever blame yourself. About decisions, I would still say that I have faith in your decisions if no one else has. I love you and I have faith in you...that is a fact. Do not surrender yourself to destiny or to your family. Try to rebuild your life and be happy with the fact that life taught you an immortal lesson...most Princes are frogs nowadays...they are born so and die so. Right now it is you and your career that should matter. No one else...no friends, family, or anyone. Please do not waste your wonderful talents. I request you. Think over it.

Love you,

L~

Anonymous said...

Sab theek ho jaayega... Don't worry... May the divine powers above be with you... :)

D'yer Mak'er said...

don't care about the lessons that you come across in your life....coz no point carin about 'em....."life is a lesson...you'll learn it when you're through".....not until then....so if you think you'ven't leant anythin from your life...i tell ya...think again...coz no one does!!!

Anonymous said...

New post time...

Anonymous said...

Am really impressed with ur blog and writings...shows a lot about how you life was and changed during that period!
Its a thing of the past isn't it?
Glad you overcame everthing...

Living On Video said...

Over came or more like over coming,and fighting each day to survive.

Was the post in the lines of your marriage!?

anup.777 said...

U do post to other blogs... so why aren't u updating ur own?... too busy at work?