Friday, June 03, 2005

a new discman. new headphones and mike. new sings to listen to. new ebooks to read.
research for my next bit of writing.
please excuse my lack of posts for some time.

in the meantime, feast your eyes on my biggest compliment

Missing a stranger

One by one
They all leave
Some known and
Most uncanny
Now a stranger
She leaves
Whom I know
Couldn’t remember
Whom I see &
Couldn’t feel
Whom I'd listen
Couldn’t talk
Stranger she is
And will be
Under many names
Lies, unblemished heart
Stranger, hers, that is
In due time
She’ll soon be forgotten
Or so but let me lie
For truth so many
I possess - bout a stranger
Belowth pile of clay
When I die..

For a stranger who will be M i s s E D ... vinod

5 comments:

Hardeep said...

Awww. Dats real sweet :-)

Φ said...

*speechless* thanks :-)

: M : said...

yeah isnt it? :D

Anonymous said...

beautiful...lovely compliment :)

L~

: M : said...

yeah aint it :)