Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I don't quite know anything much. I don't know anything, as a matter of fact. I'm just your average loser.

Spudheaded.

I don't know why I went on and on about postgraduate study...a PhD, blah. I don't quite think I belong in here. Anywhere perhaps.

My world is with you...but then your world has no room for me.

Isn't it?

I don't fit into any tradition. I overdo things, underestimate other things..and walk around in a brainfreeze. I can't write. I can't market.

I can't do anything.

Maybe we're better off alone?

6 comments:

T said...

But why...?

anup.777 said...

everyone, at some point of time or the other feels that they don't fit in ... I'm sure this feeling will pass ... Hang in there, buddy! :)

Prmod Bafna said...

Passing phase?! ;) Cheer up! Even your woes are very well-written :p

Anonymous said...

You are a winner to me...always!

Living On Video said...

May be not.

Anonymous said...

Yo.. cheer up.