Wednesday, March 29, 2006

A few of the many(!) things that bug me.

(yo, S- you listening?)

1. I HATE being patronised, especially with pseudo intellectual bullshit.

2. Being called 'buddy'. I ain't a dog, yeh?

3. People looking for autobiographical links to my writing. Give it up. I just wallow in the darker emotions, I'm not a mental case...not yet anyway.

4. People asking me what relation coffee has to my work. None, except that it keeps me awake.


5. Being blog tagged. It really, REALLY irks me. No, I can't think of another 7- 9- 11 people to tag. And no, I can't randomly list my favourite books or music, nor can I presume to guess why others find me attractive or the reverse.

6. Being given strange nicknames. Caffeine Addict's been chosen because I choose not to reveal my name here, but that doesn't mean that you can mangle it anyhow.

7. Being asked why I'm so angry. If I knew why, I'd probably have done somethnig about it by now.

8. Being asked 'are you indian'? what dpes that have to do with anything?

9. comments like nice blog u got here....drop by mine...courtesy demands that i do anyway.

gnite, all.

8 comments:

Inkblot said...

I like your anger. Its white. Not black...at least not yet. Go girl- kill 'em with your words!

Prmod Bafna said...

Me too! lol very upfront and in your face venting..! Rock on!!!

: M : said...

white rage...hmmm...that's a thought.

D'yer Mak'er said...

"nice blog" "buddy" !!!!!!!!

Living On Video said...

Lol.Seems like you've had a bad day,eh?

: M : said...

ARGH.

anup.777 said...

take it easy buddy ... u've got a real nice blog here ... :)

BTW u've been tagged and u need to tag at least 25 people in this tag ... :)

Jokes apart ... I've erred on at least 3 counts ... and I'm sorry about that ...

styleguy said...

Your blog's USP is that its different, its different from ALL other blogs. And its different coz you speak EXACTLY what you want to, n u never mince ur words. And your patrons seem to like the way you comment/reply...raw, mostly rude,but unblemished truth.And I am not expecting a response any different. Though i don't hate the idea of pleasant surprises !!