Wednesday, April 25, 2007

noise annoys me. i lose my threads of thought when noise disturbs me.

eor [end of rant]

the last few days have left me mind fcked if nto brain dead. which is worse, i wonder- althogh i've been feeling bodily and sexually dead for so long now that its a wonder that spiders aren't spinning their webs on me. at which point i wonder if i dare to bring in marvel- had we but world enough and time....except that a role reversal has occred and i am not the coy maiden of his song. my poor man! what he must suffer when he reads this!

perhaps there's something about DIY spa treatments after all. just slathering a horribly tingly face pack seems to have done wonders for my femininity!

ive sweated off some steam by packing. although i wonder how the cartons will hold up when i load them with my books. its getting rather warm here, surprising, as people (you know who you are)kept raving about the 'awesome' weather here! if awesome is simply awe inspiring the epithet is not wholly undeserved, as every time it rains i an awestruck at how my home is flooded. and when i begin to sloooowly bake, i wonderat myself. ah well.

its perfect weather for being naked- too bad we're such a nation of prudes!

1 comment:

Woman?? said...

Interesting.
Some words to follow.