Saturday, April 21, 2007

Life is an idyll, spent tapping at the keyboard, the flavour of coffee still bursting in the mouth…coffee, laced with candy, peppermint, breath-mint, breathless eh…breathy voices, breathless kisses, panting, gasping, air gushing in, gushing out, panting on the treadmill, panting upstairs and downstairs and in my lady’s chamber, building up….on, on, on for evermore…no, stop, hang on, you can’t so don’t stop, don’t ever stop..yeah, this is life, the glorious sweat and salt and all that jazz…why jazz though, why not rock or soul ballads that wring tears from your eyes….but tears are salt too and so that can’t be good..can it….are we still going on, are we still doing it, ah yes….its building up now, your eyes are bugging out of your head, and my nails have suddenly become talons. And music pours out of every pore, winding some weird, sinuous way through my body, and somehow suddenly, its fusing to yours, electric and muddy green sparks flying about, fizzing and foaming and then the scent of men’s cologne in that no-man’s land, the gully between my nose and upper lip…and the softer scent of roses and fruity body butter. The toss of head and streaming hair, the corded muscles in the neck and softer than baby’s touch, your lips…raspy day old beard, throw your razor away honey, its gone blunt, and what rot you say and we go on, and on and on again, and again, and again. And the hand writhing restlessly about and the diamond glinting violently in the cold winter sunlight. And diamonds are forever they say, do they, well something to that effect, and so, and so, and are we diamonds now…if I were to be transmogrified wouldn’t I love to be a chip of ice, but one that doesn’t melt, one that will never melt, but will rip out men’s gullets and grace the icy white hands of a stiff upper lipped queen, and light the fire in a pasha’s hot, hungry eyes. And ah…the hard ice that robbers rob and coppers catch. And then another assault on my senses, as a sugar rich, caffeine laced tongue snakes out, and no, not that, I’ll catch my death of cold, but no, there we are, plunged in icy water, icy air, wrapping us in a chilly embrace and goosebumps gracing my skin and hard pebbled hair roots springing to life and shuddering and shivering, an naughtier still, and I groan, your feet are like ice I complain, and enjoy the delicious warmth of my own, encased in sensible cotton socks, and mourn the duvet that lies like a discarded lover on the carpeted floor .and no, ah no, and I don’t want it to end, but I cant stop it from ending and I want the torment to end and I never want it to end, and suddenly I'm flushing, suddenly I'm too hot, too damn hot, and a sweaty river, look, snakes its way down the warm valleys and crests of my chest, and look a raft floating…no its only your tongue and im still struggling not to end it and still struggling to get it over with and at last it is finished, and desire and denial both have their way and desire and denial are both left lamenting, and you groan and you collapse and you say I look like a cat that ate the cream and I say, nothing because your weight has squashed the air full out of my lungs and all I can do is pant and gasp and make funny noises like a goldfish out of water and maybe I pucker up too because you take that very moment to steal another kiss and im too cold on one side and too hot on another, gerrof me, and bring me my blanket, but no don’t leave me now, don’t you ever let me go, no, I want you and stay put right here, right now, and then a snore, another, a little tiny one and im still waiting for breath but sleep comes instead and so, and so, and so.

2 comments:

Woman?? said...

That's some coffee!
:)

: M : said...

much appreciated!