Thursday, January 26, 2006

Union

The pillows are thrown far away

Icy feet

Fire within

My stomach wiggles

Cellulite’s setting in

Body blossoming slowly

Ragged nails

Filed to the quick

To minimize scarring-

Will he draw first blood tonight

Or will I?


We wrestle with the heavy duvet

It’s too cold to do without


Candles are lit.


Dig deep into his skin

Leaving half moons of desire

I’ve done it; drawn blood


He responds wildly

Slavering over my chin

Sipping at my breast

Knotting my tresses

Drawing out my sighs


I pull him in; he pushes away


And bites


I yank his ear

I climb on top


Inhale his scent

His soft, soft hair

That adorable stomach

Those lean hips

And that smug grin


Push and pull


Time flies out of the window


Beads of sweat on my body

Mine? Or his?


He collapses. Dead to the world


I’m dead. And alive.


I stretch


Newborn.

4 comments:

Φ said...

THE most amorous work.. way too intimate to comment further..

like b4, a twist in the end, certain style of yours I always like..

brilliant

the_ego_has_landed said...

wow...so much depth in each word..very nice

anup.777 said...

very well written... as always ... :)

: M : said...

ty. i try