Thursday, January 26, 2006

give me a reason, i beg of you.

to stay or to leave. to relocate or revamp myself.

winter gales
a bird poops
on my window

i haikuist?

i writer, i poet.

the egotisitcal sublime. keatsian, oh so sensuous. abnegation of self?

not bloody likely.

abnegation of what, then?

what is love?
tis not heareafter
present mirth hath present laughter
whats to come is still unsue
in delay there lies no plenty

and yet, and yet...
a wait, an endless wait.
for SOMEone SOMEthing, something, yes.

the le lotus bleu.

cordon bleu, with roasted chicken and vegetables on the side. pavlova and shortcake for dessert,

life is a tea table.

4 comments:

Φ said...

Sorry I guess nobody can justify why u keep abnegating. Looking at this as a post with no strings attached, I say umm aha..

you say I writer, I poet

we say, You solipsist, you escapist..

Life is a tea table for a caffine addict.. what else cud be worse..

:)

: M : said...

:O

solipsist i agree to being, escapist i am NOT

anup.777 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
anup.777 said...

@a wait, an endless wait ...

somethings gotta give ... it's that kinda feeling, eh? ... I too just wanna break free .... but from what? .... still figuring that out...