Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The day his world went boom

You sat placidly eating your curds and whey. I hummed along to golden oldies.

Logs cracked and fireplaces smoked. Pink Floyd strains filled the air, and the bathtub bubbled merrily. I shampooed in apple scented splendour and you shaved with the smell of rain. We played solitaire showdown on the computer and cooked spaghetti in salt water.

Mum cooked pineapple chutney and a bird crapped on my window.

Oh yes, life was good the day his world went boom.

An alien skyped me from Carmarthen, and the Jolly Roger went down with all hands.

Basho’s haiku solaced me while you fed on Impressionist art.

I cleaned my room that day.

That day when his world went boom.

4 comments:

the_ego_has_landed said...

nice template!:) and well written

: M : said...

thanks, i think it is one of the best templates ive ever made myself...

the_ego_has_landed said...

wow!!1 u made it! awesome:)

: M : said...

yup, i made it :D